Standard Parking Corporation And Thor Equities - Thor Equities and Standard Parking Corporation

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 3 comments

A sewage pipe had burst on my car causing damage to the paint, sunroof, tint, and paneling.Biohazard had deemed it unsafe for my 3 month old daughter and I to be in the car.

It cost me over $500.00 to repair the damages. Both companies didn't want to pay me back for the damages. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Their workers are completely unprofessional and money hungry.You would think that they would use the 80.00 a month I pay to park, just to go to work, towards the upkeep of the building.

Review about: Car Damages.

Comments

Kimberlym55
Miami, Florida, United States #579212

Not Standard Parking Corporation. It should be AON GLOBAL RISK CONSULTING AND THOR EQUITIES OR THOR GALLERIES THEY MAY GO BY.

nikalseyn

File a claim with your auto insurance company.Your comprehensive coverage will pay for this type of damage, less any deductible, of course.

You do have comp insurance, don't you?

If not, then the car is apparently not worth much anyway.Just sell or trade it in and get a new one.

Kimberlym55
to nikalseyn Miami, Florida, United States #579217

I filed a claim back in April but since Thor Equities/Galleries kept pointing fingers at everyone else, my insurance company had to send the bill into collections leaving me out of my 500.00 deductible.With comprehensive insurance, there still is a deductible.

As a single mother, 540.00 is just too expensive to put out. Especially with 800.00 dollar school loans a month, and just buying that car a month prior to the damages. So I took them to court, I won my money back, but after them forcing another business to pay when it was 100% their responsibility.

Not to mention I had wrote a letter to the CEO of Thor, JOSEPH SITTS and he completely ignored the issue.They all are just money grubbing businesses.